subtitle

just like Visa--I'm everywhere you want to be!

Friday, July 30, 2010

A legitimate suitcase life for me!

It's almost 1:30 am on Saturday, the day before I'm supposed to be leaving. But what's this...a new development?




That's right, nearest and dearests, there has been a change in plans! Now yours truly will be *begins singing* leaving on a jet plaaaaaane.

When? Oh um....5:30 pm Saturday? *cringe*

There are always changes in plans and such and it's muy importante *thats Spanish for very important* that I get there ASAP. So I'll be flying up with the bossman *I call him Jordan* tomorrow, and then heading back to the Sunshine state in a few weeks to collect my belongings. So now I've got a suitcase full of clothes, a few movies, some make-up, and shoes. So that list I posted got chopped to bits!

Here's a sneak peak in the world's not largest suitcase that has about 2 weeks worth of clothes:


I never claimed it was a gorgeous packing job, did I?

Anyway, it's mighty late and I've got to get some beauty rest...that is, after I go eat a waffle with my Grandma :)

I'll be reporting from Albany, NY soon!

until then
xx
Mel

1 comment: